Friday, October 21, 2011

Day 12~Texarkana, TX to HOME!!!

Today is our last travel day for our trip and will bring us back to "Home Sweet Home!"  It will be late, but that's okay because I can sleep in my own bed.  This is one of only a couple of days that we have had clear blue skies and the further south we travel, the less green we see.  I pray that Texas receives some substantial relief from this awful drought.  Just south of Hillsboro, we saw grass fires blazing along the highway in two different areas.  Everyone, please continue to pray for rain!

Now that we are at journey's end, I will spend the next couple of weeks posting video and other pictures that I have not yet posted until our actual 25th anniversary date of November 27th.  Thanks everyone for sharing in our anniversary trip.  Through all of the trials, rain and setbacks, we thoroughly enjoyed the trip to its fullest and have a lifetime of memories to share with each other and look forward to our 50th anniversary (I think I will start planning it now~LOL).  God bless you all.  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment