Friday, October 7, 2011

Finishing Touches...

Yesterday, I made curtains for privacy, hung a power strip for electrical needs and put the  mattress on the foundation.  The truck is ready, now I just have to make sure I remember to pack everything we will need for the next two weeks!

The curtains are tied to plastic hooks and Velcroed
to the carpet on the camper.

Cliff told me that he was very glad that I put
flowery curtains up in his "manly" truck!  You don't
think he's being sarcastic, do you?  LOL

Both curtains are up.



The power strip is set in the center above our heads.

Time for the mattress.  I am so glad that I built
the extension for the mattress.  It works great!

I put sheets and a thin coverlet on it for camping down
south, but as we get further north, we have sleeping
bags to stay warm.


This picture shows the tail gate up and the
extension down for traveling.
It looks cozy...I'll let you know
how well it sleeps on the trip.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment